On a typical project, we initially engage with you to understand the end-goal. This will ensure that during the engagement we keep our focus towards achieving the end goal.
We will work with your stakeholders to scope out the roadmap to realizing the goal. We will then dissect, analyze and scope out the essential components of the engagement. This will help us understand the scope, costs, and timeline towards achieving the goal.
We will deliver a detailed scope, timelines, scope and cost of the engagement. This will typically involve a joint walk-through by our consultants and key users at the customer of the business requirements
We will propose a best-practice solution for your review. This solution will be based on our experience in his given field. The solution is also gleaned from our past experiences and lessons learnt from our previous engagements. Where possible, we provide our customers with an opportunity to re-engineer their business processes towards achieving the same end goal. This could mean that you could modify your business practices in line with the industry standard. More often, we deliver additional value-add solution or render advice that would be useful to enhance the engagement end-goal.
Beyond being a robust solution in line with industry best practice, we ensure that the solution will stand the test of time, and system stress (performance).
We strongly emphasise the importance of detailed testing of the solution to our customers. This will reduce the number of incidences later in a productive system. As a part of our engagement, we will train your team to gain an understanding of the process and the solution.
Once the solution is agreed upon and tested by the customer, we will deliver the solution for productive use. During the initial stages of this delivery, we will stand by our customers and our solution towards a successful completion of the engagement.
The below are some of the key factors in delivering a successful engagement:
- Commitment of stakeholders towards the success of the engagement
- Expertise and knowledge of the team involved in the implementation
- Proactive user involvement and participation
- Good Project Planning to manage the controllable factors
- Risk Management strategy
- Positive attitude and open-mindedness
Below are some of the drivers we use to decide on the engagement methodology:
- We use industry best practice processes or processes recommended by SAP or learnt from our experience on other implementations
- We use preconfigured data set and business content for our engagements
- We use existing tools or pre-developed tools to guide the various phases of the engagement. For example, we have pre-designed test scripts and pre-designed training materials to accelerate our engagement