Today, I added my company logo to my website page titles. This is how my website page titles now look.
It was not as difficult as I thought it might be. If you follow these steps, you will be able to add your icon.
- Upload your image file using one of the online favicon.ico generator. I tried the below sites. The last site worked best for me.
- Select the icon size you want to use. I selected 16×16 for my website.
- Download the icon to your desktop
- Upload your icon to your webhost server (usually public_html folder or subfolders within)
- Edit the header.php file. Add the following code at the end of the file and save the file.
- <link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”favicon.ico”>
- Refresh your webpage (Ctrl+F5). You will see the icon on the title.